Glebe resident Isla Paterson has launched a letter writing campaign aimed at discouraging businesses from locating at Lansdowne. Her thinking is that retailers may reconsider a Lansdowne location once they know about the transportation and parking problems. She has compiled an impressive research package that shows how Lansdowne falls short of the normal access and parking infrastructure that successful retail and sports ventures require.
Here are the background documents:
- Lansdowne parking fact sheet
- Talking points to consider when writing letters to retailers
- Whole Foods sample letter (Word format)
- Empire Theatre sample letter (Word format)
- LCBO sample letter (Word format)
Please consider joining this action and adding your own words and comments to this campaign.